The Free Insurance Data Initiative (FRIDA) promotes and establishes open standards in digital insurance and related business areas. This is done by developing customer-centric use cases. FRIDA focuses on structured collaboration between insurers and policyholders as well as other players in digital ecosystems.
The Use-Case FRIDA PENSION Focuses on providing data for transparency in retirement planning.
- Aggregation of own contracts and claims for retirement provision
- Transparency about income in old age
- Determination of the pension gap for timely closing
- End-customers: Data availability
- Insurers: Service for the end customer
- Third-party providers: Offer add-on services
How it works:
- Identification via online portal of the private pension provider
- Granting of "Consent" for the transmission of certain contracts / products
- Provision of an Open API for data transfer
- Modular and tailored data model
Possible use cases:
- Transparency in pension provision: With FRIDA, citizens can aggregate their retirement savings contracts on one platform for maximum transparency